- Any custom orders will be final sale (i.e. special sizing, any alterations that deviate from the collection)
- Repairs are no charge if your jewelry breaks within 90 calendar days of purchase during normal wear (i.e. a semi did not run over it)
- Please notify customer service (email@example.com) within 90 days by email or phone (604-575-9318) to request a repair authorization. Karyn Chopik Studio retains the right to refuse repairs shipped without authorization.
- Please include in the shipping box the return authorization number, a detailed description of the repair, store name or customer name including the item number if possible.
- Any repairs after 90 days that are broken due to reasons beyond normal wear and tear will be charged for materials and labor if needed (usually not much) to repair your jewelry. The same policy applies to jewelry damaged or broken under extreme conditions within the 90 day limit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. Shipping insurance is not required but recommended. Karyn Chopik Studio is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- For US customers the 90 day policy applies, please ship the return regular mail. On the shipping label please indicate repair, no value.
- We offer one free resize on rings and bracelets within 10 days after receipt of product. Customer must pay for shipping and handling costs. Resizes outside of these conditions are subject to a resize and shipping charge.
Opens external website in a new window.
Opens in a new window.
Opens external website.
Contact - Karyn Chopik Studio - Checkout