Queen of the Castle Necklace
On a recent trip to France it occurred to me that most villages had a crest of their castle as their village logo. An image of a castle stirs up many emotions. Whether it be a sense of history, romance, or even protection, let the realm of imagination carry you away with the Queen Of The Castle Necklace.
The original vintage Benedictus Sancti coin was found at a street market in Bordeaux. It is believed to ward off evil. The Fluer-de- lis casting is from a 1940's vintage button.
- 12mm x 10mm bronze castle
- 62mm long x 48mm wide bronze crest
- 13mm long sterling silver bale
- 24mm diameter textured sterling silver circular plate
- Total length of pendant including bale 76mm
- 13mm sterling silver Saint Benedict talisman
- 10mm bronze Fluer-de-Lis
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.