Karyn Chopik Studio
The raised sculptural bezel on the The Pompeii ring has a molten top created by chasing the metal with our high temperature torch. The molten metal flows just like lava. It is inset with your choice of a casting of an ancient Roman coin, or Roman horse and rider.
The ring shank will always be sterling silver. You can choose from a sterling silver or bronze "lava" bezel, and a sterling silver or bronze coin inset.
This avant-garde ring will feel like you are wearing a small piece of history!
- Sterling silver textured signet band
- Casting of an ancient Roma coin in bronze, copper or sterling silver
- Casting of an ancient horse and rider in bronze, copper or sterling silver
- Acrylic paint and resin on bronze plate with 4mm cubic zironia
- Molten bezel in sterling silver or bronze
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.