Tidal Pool Necklace
A new take on the classic collar style, the Tidal Pool Necklace is light, airy and above all elegant. The design for this necklace was inspired while floating in a serene and still tidal pool next to the crashing waves of the Indian Ocean. The reeds in the tidal pool seemed to delicately dance in the water. Hematite beads add a bit of sparkle, and the gently textured reeds hug the neck. Need something to wear with that little black dress? Look no further.
- 12 gauge Sterling silver curved wire
- 14 gauge bronze or gold filled curved wires
- 2mm sterling silver curb chain
- 2mm silver hematite beads on sterling silver wire
- Sterling silver clasp and tail
- 18" total length
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.