Karyn Chopik Studio
It is as if Mother Nature formed this gorgeous piece of picture jasper to mimic the sandy rock formations found in Sedona, Arizona! This 30" long mixed metals necklace will lift your spirits high. It features a cool array of vintage beads from the 1890's to our own handmade metal creations.
- 30" long @2" tail
- three layers of waxed cotton
- sterling silver rectangular link chain
- 52mm x 26mm picture jasper with quartz crystal layer
- 4 x frosted vintage Dutch Dogon washers 1890's
- 1 x Ethiopian vintage copper prayer bead
- 2 x copper handmade tube
- 1 x handmade bronze washer
- Handmade sterling silver links with bronze and silver cheerios
- 1 x yack horn bead
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.
Our jewelry is handmade to order. Once your order is placed, we do our best to build your order and get it shipped as soon as possible. We will notify you when your order has shipped. For larger orders please allow us additional time to prepare your order.
See our full refund policy