Karyn Chopik Studio
Inspired by a recent trip to the magical Superstition Mountains in Mesa Arizona, I was moved by the still beauty of the desert. I also marvelled at the grit of the first nation inhabitants and early settlers trying to capture their spirit in this one of a kind creation.
- 20" long, hand knotted beads with antiqued bronze chain
- 59mm tooled copper disk with sterling silver, cubic zirconia and bronze painted pebbles
- 2 x 8mm turquoise beads
- 2 x 9mmx 4.5mm turquoise washers
- 2 x Ethiopian vintage prayer bead
- 2 x Fossilized prehistoric Stegodon ( elephant)
- 2 x colour changing mood beads
- 2 x Goldstone oval beads
- 2 x vintage copper beads
- Assorted sterling silver and bronze washers
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.