Ride The Wave Necklace
Ride The Wave stimulates imagination. Does it resemble a stylized fish, a surf board, or is it just a great abstract wire necklace? The little cheerio offset on one side gives a fun playful look.
Wire art jewellery dates back to ancient times. They used to pull or "draw" a piece of metal through a small hole to get wire. Believe it or not, it is still a technique we use today.
- 2.1mm sterling silver curb link chain
- 13cm long ( including bale) x 15mm wide
- 8.6 in diameter x 2.8 thick bronze cheerio
- 2mm thick sterling silver wire
- Sterling silver clasp and 2 " extender tail
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.