Karyn Chopik Studio
Cave Art is very cool one of a kind for the rock hounds out there. As a child Karyn was obsessed with rocks. This chunk of mother earth's treasure was found on the beach in White Rock, BC. It had a perfectly flack back making it a perfect cabochon to set in resin with a crystal halo surround. Karyn hand tooled various symbols into a textured copper backdrop. A thick square of onyx sits on the bottom right corner adding yet another element of contrasting texture and shape.
- 3" x 1.5" copper plate
- 1" diameter rock
- 3mm cubic zirconia and sterling silver halo
- 4mm smokey grey Swarovski crystal set in bronze bezel
- 4mm cubic zirconia set in sterling silver bezel
- 30" sterling antiqued silver plated rope chain (2.5mm thick)
- 10mm square onyx cabochon
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.