Karyn Chopik Studio
In many sacred cultures the fish is a symbol of creation, life and prosperity. This very unusual one of a kind Golden Fish has an ethnic vibe yet still very high fashion. It's a subtle balance we are so well known for!
- 55mm L x 45mm W carved horn, double sided fish
- 16" with 2" tail
- 11 x fossilized shell beads 14mm W x 25mm L
- vintage bauxite bead circa 1780's
- 19mm sterling silver Bali bead
- 8mm reticulated quartz bead
- 14mm vintage horn bead
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.