Karyn Chopik Studio
This very unique hand tooled one of a kind piece is called Harbour because it paints a picture of a little boat floating on the inner harbour under a yellow amber sun. The hand tooled bronze is accentuated with black acrylic paint under a layer of resin. Wearable art at it's finest!
- 65mm x 40mm hand tooled bronze plate
- 25mm x12mm copper boat with black rock
- 9mm amber cabochon set in sterling silver bezel
- 65mm sterling silver bar
- 65mm cubic zirconia and sterling silver strand
- 16" antiqued sterling silver plated rope chain
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.