Karyn Chopik Studio
This very unique hand tooled one of a kind piece is called Harbour because it paints a picture of a little boat floating on the inner harbour under a yellow amber sun. The hand tooled bronze is accentuated with black acrylic paint under a layer of resin. Wearable art at it's finest!
- 65mm x 40mm hand tooled bronze plate
- 25mm x12mm copper boat with black rock
- 9mm amber cabochon set in sterling silver bezel
- 65mm sterling silver bar
- 65mm cubic zirconia and sterling silver strand
- 16" antiqued sterling silver plated rope chain
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.
Our jewelry is handmade to order. Once your order is placed, we do our best to build your order and get it shipped as soon as possible. We will notify you when your order has shipped. For larger orders please allow us additional time to prepare your order.
See our full refund policy