Hobo #5 Necklace
Hobo #5 is a tongue in cheek play on Chanel #5. This One of a Kind piece is quirky and playful, yet surprisingly avant-garde. A sophisticated mixture of beautiful stones and hand forged metal objects d’art make Hobo #5 highly collectible.
The squished copper bit looks like discarded tin can. The black onyx beads are hand knotted on silk thread adding luxury to the beaten bronze, copper and sterling silver components.
- 20" with 2 " sterling silver extender chain
- hand knotted 8mm onyx beads on silk thread
- 30mm long tiger's eye smooth nugget
- hand forged bronze tire shaped bead
- hand forged copper " squished tin can" copper bead
- 40mm long textured sterling silver curved tube
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.
Our jewelry is handmade to order. Once your order is placed, we do our best to build your order and get it shipped as soon as possible. We will notify you when your order has shipped. For larger orders please allow us additional time to prepare your order.
See our full refund policy