Karyn Chopik Studio
Wear this majestic and commanding piece of wearable art and feel like an Empress! The central pendant is hand textured, then painted with acrylic paint and layered with resin. Karyn even added metallic flakes into the resin to give it a shimmering golden shine. The hand knotted beads are like a tapestry hanging on your palace wall. The soft greys and golden beads are for you if love your soft neutral colors. The metal bits are an assortment of 14k gold fill, sterling silver and oxidized copper.
- 17" long with 2" 14k gold fill chain and clasp
- 65mm L x 40mm W bronze pendant
- 20mm diameter bronze Roman coin casting
- 25mm L 14k gold fill curved center bar
- Assorted beads: Swarovski crystal, freshwater pearl, gold reticulated Quartz, Mother of Pearl, Golden Hematite, fossil agate, Citrine, grey lace agate, Moonstone
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.