Karyn Chopik Studio
La Grande Jatte
Named after the famous French Impressionist painting by Seurat - La Grande Jatte shows elegant Parisians bathed in sunlight enjoying the day. Our lovely one of a kind necklace has similar soft light properties. She is hand knotted with silk thread - a true sign of luxury. She wears soft pink freshwater pearls, crystals, moonstone, and soft grey agates. Karyn's work is best described as European elegance with a twist. This timeless piece deserves to be worn on the banks of the River Seine. When ever you wear her you can hear them whisper "tres'magnifique"
- 18" hand knotted silk necklace
- freshwater pearls, moonstone,faceted Botswana agate, Rhodochrosite
- copper tube beads, sterling silver spacer beads, 14k gold fill beads
- hand forged 40mm x 25mm sterling silver teardrop
- 8mm cubic zirconia set in bronze bezel
- 4mm cubic zirconia set in sterling silver bezel
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.