Karyn Chopik Studio
Out One Mouth In The Other
This charismatic necklace is a nod to Frida Kahlo's skull series. It is a whimsical mix of vibrant colours, gemstones and textures. The hand painted butterflies are streaming out of our pretty skull's mouth - right into the chops of the smiling cat! Perhaps Out One Mouth In The Other is a commentary on how news travels? The cool thing about art is you can take away whatever meaning you want. Bottom line- it's a fun piece of wearable art!
- 8cm x7cm bronze, copper and sterling silver pendant
- 5mm wide ball peen textured sterling silver neck collar
- 8mm genuine Peridot
- 4mm Swiss blue topaz
- 4mm imitation Alexandrite
- Raw Rhodochrosite, cubic zirconia, amber
- handmade sterling bead,bronze sand cast cheerio
- resin and sterling silver moon reversible Athena Goddess on other side.
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.