Karyn Chopik Studio
While kayaking on a beautiful inlet on Vancouver Island Karyn was so moved by the smooth textures of the tiny pebbles that lined the shore that she created her first collection "Shoreline" after this experience. Almost twenty years later she is still playing with the theme of pebbles in her West Coast art.
This one of kind is unique because it has all three elements of her signature style- hand tooled copper and bronze sheet metal, a bronze sculptural pebble carved out of wax and cast and thick copper wire textured and formed into a circle. 20 years of expertise found in this one little piece!
- 10cm in diameter x 20mm thick wooden circle
- hand textured copper back ground
- 45mm diameter hand textured bronze pebble
- 3mm copper wire circle
- 20mm x 25mm bronze casting of a pebble
- 6mm cubic zirconia set in sterling silver
- 4mm cubic zirconia and sterling silver chain
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.