Karyn Chopik Studio
The Depths Of Mind
Lately I have been mad about yellow. This crazy, cool one of a kind is surprisingly cohesive. It was fun to use beads I have been collecting for decades and tie them into a new expression that symbolizes light, colour and fun. Wear summer sunshine all year road and live life to the fullest!
- 24" long hand knotted with black silk thread
- Handmade lamp glass barrel bead 30mm x 14mm
- 7 x agate beads 14mm
- 1 x carved large amber and resin bead 30.5mm x 18.5mm
- Citrine chunk 20mm x 20mm
- 5 x Swarovski crystal 8mm
- 9 x raw amber matte beads 7mm x6mm
- 3 x amber barrel beads 16mm x 12mm
- 1 x handmade sterling silver and bronze bead 17.5mm
- 1 x fire agate 16mm
- 2 x amber and resin orange/yellow beads 13.5mm
- 1 x black vintage agate washer 17mm x 9mm
- 1 x vintage trade bead 1870's 20mmx12mm
- 3 x carnelian beads 6mmm
- 1 x citrine bead 6mm
- Hand made copper, sterling silver and bronze panel 52mm long
- 2" Sterling silver tail and lobster clasp
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.