Third Eye Necklace
This One of a Kind is a fun yet mystical piece of hippy swish!
The cupped sterling silver dish off the bottom holds a genuine opal set in black resin. It looks like a third eye, bringing the wearer enhanced intuition and protection.The tiny key is a casting of old European church key gifted to Karyn many years ago. Keys are symbolic of a new door opening. We love mixing materials at Karyn Chopik Studio! The result is dramatic, creating a layering of color and texture both pleasing to the eye and to your wonderful enlightened soul!
- 30" with 2" adjustable tail
- 4mm wide sterling silver rolo chain
- 30mm x 7mm patina copper Greek barrel bead
- 65mm long wire wrapped freshwater pearls
- 35mm long bronze church key casting
- 24mm sterling silver cupped dish
- oval opal cabochon
- handmade triple panel sterling silver links
- 22mm funky casting of a Chinese coin
- 35mm long hand pounded sterling silver bar
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.
Our jewelry is handmade to order. Once your order is placed, we do our best to build your order and get it shipped as soon as possible. We will notify you when your order has shipped. For larger orders please allow us additional time to prepare your order.
See our full refund policy