Third Eye Necklace
This One of a Kind is a fun yet mystical piece of hippy swish!
The cupped sterling silver dish off the bottom holds a genuine opal set in black resin. It looks like a third eye, bringing the wearer enhanced intuition and protection.The tiny key is a casting of old European church key gifted to Karyn many years ago. Keys are symbolic of a new door opening. We love mixing materials at Karyn Chopik Studio! The result is dramatic, creating a layering of color and texture both pleasing to the eye and to your wonderful enlightened soul!
- 30" with 2" adjustable tail
- 4mm wide sterling silver rolo chain
- 30mm x 7mm patina copper Greek barrel bead
- 65mm long wire wrapped freshwater pearls
- 35mm long bronze church key casting
- 24mm sterling silver cupped dish
- oval opal cabochon
- handmade triple panel sterling silver links
- 22mm funky casting of a Chinese coin
- 35mm long hand pounded sterling silver bar
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.