This very unusual stone is an Owyhee Opal found primarily in Oregon, USA. The beautiful bands of light greys and soft bluish white paired with the smokey Labradorite found in Labrador Canada are a perfect union! Owyhee Opal's are said to enhance properties of creativity and memory.
- 1 x Labradorite Roundel 8.6mm w x 6mm tall
- 14K Gold Fill Chain
- 1 x 17mm L Labradorite drop
- 2 x Owyhee Oregon Opal
- 2 x 20mm diameter sterling rings
- 2 x Sterling silver lever back clasps
- 70mm x 28mm longer earring total length
- 62mm x 28mm shorter earring total length
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.
Our jewelry is handmade to order. Once your order is placed, we do our best to build your order and get it shipped as soon as possible. We will notify you when your order has shipped. For larger orders please allow us additional time to prepare your order.
See our full refund policy