Karyn Chopik Studio
Three Kingdoms reminds one of the secrets that lay buried beneath us in multiple layers in the earth below. In archaeology it is called stratigraphy. Much can be learned by digging deep into the earth- the nature of its occupants, the cycles of the weather, and extraordinary events that may have occurred. It is like a postcard from the past. If this doesn't excite you then maybe the fact that it is just super nice will be the only WOW factor you need!
- 30mm x 10mm genuine jade cabochon
- 5mm x 3mm oval coral cabochons
- 25mm x 25mm leaf imprinted bronze
- 75mm x 20mm silver nickel plate with resin overlay
- 30" antiqued sterling silver plated rope chain
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.