Victorian Rose Garden Necklace
Spring is on the way, and the Victorian Rose Garden Necklace is reminiscent of those carefree days spent in the flower garden with your fingers running through the soil. Or, perhaps it reminds one of sitting on the veranda with a cup of tea, the gentle spring breeze rustling through the newly unfurled leaves. Whatever it may remind you of, this luxurious handmade necklace is perfect for any occasion.
- Hand knotted beads on silk thread
- Vintage lucite flower cap
- Moonstone, rose quartz, African agate, freshwater pearl, clear quartz
- Sterling silver and bronze hand forged rings
- 14k gold filled chain
- Sterling silver clasp and tail
- 36" total length
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.