Weathered Heart Necklace
Each one of these metal hearts is hand cut and pounded, so, just like our real hearts, no two are exactly alike. There is a signature X stamped into the pendant using the end of an old railway stake- a way of saying “cross my heart”.
The handmade wire heart drop gives a layered feeling and a touch of movement to the piece. We call this piece the Weathered Heart because even though it has endured hardship, it still remains beautiful, open and strong.
- 5.9mm Antiqued bronze plated chain
- 55mm 20 gauge antiqued bronze heart
- 18mm brass life saver ring set with Swarovski crystals
- Sterling silver 12 gauge wire ring with brass wire heart
- Drop in tiger's eye, clear quartz, or Botswana agate
- Sterling silver clasp and tail
Karyn Chopik Studio is made up of a team of talented Canadian artisans. Together we create high quality, luxury jewelry in the sterling silver, bronze, copper, and gold.
All of our work is handmade in British Columbia, Canada.